Monday, June 13, 2011

Congratulations Great Prince, you graduated today

I am all smiles today. I was blessed to see my Young African American Prince graduate from high school today! I am so excited because I know what a battlefield these young men face everyday watching my sons go through and come out victoriously is the best Gift from God that one can receive. There were so many distractions along the way. We had to set some programs and activities aside for just a time to stay focused on the tasks at hand. '

I believe that all children can achieve success when placed in the correct environments, equipped with the word of God and education. So I salute you today my first born son, know that you made me appreciate every late night and every conversation! You win this day future King!

No comments:

Post a Comment