Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I hold the village accountable and so should you!

I was advised I take on way too much responsibility for others. However, I believe I saw the village at work and it was always sucessful as a child. I believe as a village we are our brother's keeper and if one child fails we all fail. As I advocated for my children this year, I woke up many nights upset that there were children with no parents standing in their corners and on graduation day I thought how many should have been marching alongside my child.

We fail these children both spiritually and in the natural when we fail to realize their success is indeed our success. Also, that their failures are indeed our failures. It takes one body in Christ to be the difference we want to see. It takes the village to truly succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment