Saturday, April 16, 2011

Love doesn't have to hurt

As I listen to my lovely sisters speak of the hurt and the pain in their lives. I must say the best advise I ever heard was when my pastors wife said "You should never have to hold on to a man. You should always ask him which way are you leaving the window or the door?"
You see when you were a child you acted like a child but it is now time to put away foolish things. I say that to say "If it hurts me more that you should stay then it is time for you to go." I never want to be in a situation again where a man feels he can have his cake and eat it too. We are far more valuable than that. We are worth far more than gold and way more precious than rubies. God loves you and he really does want you to make room for the one who loves you like Christ loved the church. You deserve a Boaz!
If it is one thing I want my daughter to understand in this life....... it is that when one door closes the right door has the opportunity to open. God has blessed me with a harder heart in terms of love and for that I am grateful. I may love too much at times but overall people understand that when I love you....... I love you wholeheartedly but severing ties is something I am willing to do. I understand that you are either the vessel that God has chosen for me or you are not. We have to get to a place where we are willing to let go and let God. I have learned to pray that God will allow his perfect will to be done in my life because only God truly knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment