Monday, April 11, 2011

Awesome! TSAW :Tasha Smith Acting Workshop!!!!!



After doing some research, I finally found a woman who loves God teaching children about the Acting industry. Of course the woman of God I was referring to was Tasha Smith. After a lot of research, seeing Tasha Smith give her testimony on Streaming Faith and a phone/mentoring conversation with Aries Marvin Uzzle who shared great advice. (Thank you to Anne for the referral.)

I decided I wanted my son to have the proper training and I decided to enroll him in the TSAW workshop. I was extremely impressed with their choice of location, the professionalism and their desire to pour so much into the children. With only my extra background in "Lean on Me" I knew I needed to learn way more. I decided who better to teach him than the pro's. Not only was the workshop awesome it was affordable. The valuable techniques and recommendations were worth far more than the workshop fee.

I always wanted to help my children learn more about the industry but I was hesitant because of all the shows I don't allow them to watch. However, when Tyler Perry began making movies, I saw a light at the end of the tunnel and I believe we are headed towards more and more positive opportunities and films where we see ourselves as God designed us to be.

I was extremely impressed with Wendy McKenzie, Casting Director and owner of "In the Wink of an Eye, LLC" who told it like it was. She truly involved the parents and made sure we knew what to do..... to "Just Be"and "Just Do" what needs to be done. I look forward to many more successful workshops and highly recommend taking your children to participate in this safe and encouraging environment where you will see clearly what it takes to be truly successful in acting!To participate in the upcoming workshops go to the TSAW link below:


Please watch Tasha's awesome testimony on Streaming Faith and the awesome links:

TSAW: Tasha Smith Actors Workshop




Wendy McKenzie Casting Director:



No comments:

Post a Comment