Thursday, September 29, 2011

The church is the one place you should feel celebrated

With all the craziness in the world the church is the one place you should go and feel celebrated. The phrase was "go where you are celebrated and not tolerated." When I saw that phrase it pulled me back into reality and helped me see man in the situation I was facing.

I thought about the prodigal son and how God demonstrated his love for the returning son and how loving the Father was. That's the God I was introduced to as a child and the God I want to remember,(not "the God standing in the corner with the baseball bat") so today I remind you to make people feel celebrated not tolerated. Man is definitely not our source. Do WWJD let's not just "talk about a love walk"....let's be about our father's business in every sense of the word!

It's not what you say it's how you say it!

“If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, be at peace with everyone.”—Romans 12:18 So may my peace be unto each and everyone of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment