Saturday, September 24, 2011

An awesome experience at Windy Gap


I am truly grateful to God for blessing my daughter with a school that gave her an awesome spiritual experience. My daughter spent 3 days at Windy Gap. My daughter came back so joy filled and excited. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity and I can not do anything but give God the absolute glory. It restores my faith and reminds me this mission is truly about Jesus.



God has truly took these trying times that the enemy meant for evil and turned them into good. I am just rejoicing knowing that God had blessed her life and surrounded her with people filled with the love of God in their hearts. Thank you for touching her life in a super natural way and may God continue to pour his blessings on each and everyone of you that crossed her path and poured into her life.

Blessings,

Neicy

No comments:

Post a Comment