Sunday, November 6, 2011

OUR FUNDRAISER FOR RUSSELL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY

My first encounter with Entertainment Books was in 2005 for my son's public school. We raised a ton of money. Here we are today starting off our own fundraiser to expose the children to more opportunity. As I learn to train my older boys to mentor my younger boys, it has been awesome watching my older boys come up with lesson plans and just giving back. I was raised to see a problem and find a solution.

Therefore, as a mom of 4 African American males I realized it is my duty to be the change I want to see. I have spent the last year customizing their education and believing God for the greatest possible outcome. Please support our efforts to partner with places like Discovery Place, UNCC and other organizations as we take the children to Global levels and show the enemy that with God All Things Are Possible and that race will not define their altitude but that creating bonds that can not be broken and having a Christ centered education will make all the difference in the world.

The ENTERTAINMENT BOOKS will save you tons of money and help you donate to the greatest gift in EDUCATION....we will close our sale December 10, 2011

http://www.entertainment.com/discount/location.shtml

OUR CODE IS 1073172

WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment