Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If you can't reach them look within

It amazes me the number of people who approach me in Christ that expect you to respond to gossip. There are children dying, and people hurting who are seeking a better life. Yet we turn them away everyday because the dollar is so mighty in our sight. Is it really about winning them to Christ? Please don't be offended if I tell you I don't have time for the foolishness. I have worked for Judges who were more humble than the average man I meet who believes they are better than those who are hurting.

God said "How can you say you love me?" 1 John 4:20...when you basically can't love the flesh I have created that stands before you....Our pride makes us believe we can not reach them because there's something wrong with them. However, it's time to look within. God is more concerned about the people than he is about "the stuff" because you can't take the stuff with you. Wake up before we lose a generation that belongs to Christ!

Matthew 17-20 This scripture is normally referenced to the person who is struggling with their unbelief but it was the disciples that Christ was rebuking about their unbelief. We have to take more responsibility as Disciples of Christ. Be the light you were created to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment