Friday, May 27, 2011

What a small world! Seeing Special Ed




Yesterday as I took my homeschooler to the gym for his class I ran into Special Ed. It was rather ironic as I was the infatuated teen who had to meet him and of course God granted that desire as Special Ed selected about 4 of us out of the audience to take pictures backstage after the concert. He was still just as pleasant and humble as he was in the 90's.

I said that's Special Ed to my son..... should I ask him? My son responded "Mom that's not right." So I asked and he smiled and said yes and my son said "oh the rapper." It was too funny. What a small world we live in. I have always admired his music because it had meaning. He was gifted in rhyming with true thought. Hope to see him or his offspring come out with more meaningful cd's in the near future! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment