Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Still battling with Fed Loans...an online diary of my battle....... hope it helps someone

Student loans are ridiculous it's amazing when you stop responding to them they set up payments. Then if you pay on time for a year and it is transferred to Fed Loans they don't  know how to process your online application or maintain your payment arrangements, so they cancel my online application for my annual review. They also received my second written application on December 14, 2015 by certified mail and have not processed it.

They advised me to pay nothing until it is received verbally, then I get an email to pay until it is processed. Finally, today I get a call from them. I call back and they offered me a forbearance until March 31, 2016. Now I have been asking for a forbearance ever since I found out all of my loans were not included in the original payment request.  I don't want to give up all my rights and consolidate, I simply want a reasonable repayment plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment