Monday, February 22, 2016

When they say there is no God....it's pure rubbish

When they say there is no God....I have to smile! I can recall becoming a Federal Court Reporter. A woman I knew nothing about contacted me and said she had heard my 
testimony and knew my background was perfect for this job. When I got the job 
50- 60 year old men kept saying...How did you get this job? However, I would simply respond the goodness of God. They would say it truly is because your people don't get 
this job. When they went on to call me their #1 Reporter they were in awe.
You see they couldn't understand how God could change the hearts of man. 
The opportunity came from God and the woman he used was a willing vessel who 
wanted to change this scene before she left.
You see even they had to admit that "In the sticks" this job was reserved for the wives 
of the Judges etc. So you see I don't want the rocks to cry out for me. I won't let man 
take credit for what God has done. I just feel led to share this testimony with someone.
But to GOD be the GLORY! Remember these scriptures.....won't He do it!
Luke 19:37-40New King James Version (NKJV)
37 Then, as He was now drawing near the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all 
the mighty works they had seen, 38 saying:
“ ‘Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord!’[a]
Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”
39 And some of the Pharisees called to Him from the crowd, “Teacher, rebuke Your disciples.”
40 But He answered and said to them, “I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.”
Psalm 14King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
My God is able and HE IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! Never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment