Monday, February 8, 2016

Morality in the South...I so desperately want to believe everyone was taught the golden rule

My time in the south has been a very difficult one. I have had quite a few mountains. I sometimes wonder if I just want to believe people were all taught what I was taught. To simply treat people the way you want to be treated. I try to avoid drama at all costs and just raise my family with simple values to be kind to people, and to do right by others. Yet I am learning daily that the world is filled with people who believe that they should get over.

I don't feel good if I have not done right by someone so I always try to go back and fix any offense if I can. Whether it's as simple as getting too frustrated with others or forgetting to do something I promised. I grew up remembering people wanting to do the right thing. Has the world just become over populated by people who just believe that as long as their benefiting it's okay to take advantage of others. I just don't remember people being so treacherous up north. Guide me Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment