Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I am just amazed at the goodness of God

I went on my interview yesterday and I had no idea the blessing it would become. Not only did the interviewer minister to me and how I must take care of me. I went in for a basic position and she offered me the lead. I have not decided on it as yet. However, it never ceases to amaze me how God is always thinking much greater than me. I also inquired about a course for my son and I had planned on having him start in January as my plans for him had changed. The college he was to attend has amended their policy to accept 14 year olds as a cutback.

However, like only God would he was offered a scholarship. God was just moving in the super natural in so many ways yesterday. I just have to Give God the Absolute Glory for how wonderful he is! You know it is God when you don't even have to ask! I am just grateful for the goodness of the Lord and the awesome vessels he uses to bless my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment