Thursday, October 13, 2011

Change is good

I am not one to adapt to change easily, so as I prayed God "send the right people into my life." I have met those people with some resistance. I have been angry that people that should know better don't act like it. I have refused some of the change because when one is comfortable and used to certain people, places etc it becomes difficult to embrace change. However, I have learned to let go of people who do not belong in my life slowly but surely. People whose purpose is to silence you. People who bring controversy no matter how much you try to avoid it. People who you know you must let go of but you hold on until they do the unbelievable.

I had to ask a new friend why some things were even happening and she stated it plain it is spiritual warfare and although "we know that" .....we tend to still want to say but they should know better. Realizing we should all know better has been the humbling experience of all of this. So know my time of silence is just time to sort through all that is happening in my life good or bad. God is in control and has blessed each controversial moment with good.

No comments:

Post a Comment