Sunday, December 14, 2014

I can't waste time worrying about your opinions of me

I thought about the numerous times I worried if I had offended someone. I realized that life is simply too short. I don't know what people believe you owe them but at the end of the day I feel like I owe an honor to God and I know I have been charged to raise my family. Everything else is what it is.

I am not going to spend my life biting my tongue. I am going to voice my concerns and move on. Opinions come a dime a dozen and everybody has one. So, if my opinion offends you and you can't come to me like a grown up, I really feel that's a decision you have made and will have to get past it in your own time. Whenever, I present something it is because I feel like it might be hurting someone else as well and needs to be addressed.

I am simply grateful to God for my family and therefore, I know the enemy is always going to try to create strife to get at them. If I don't show up for something know my family will always come first because that's the one thing I know God put me here to do. If I feel led to do otherwise it will be because God has led me to choose something first. However, at the end of the day if I have to choose they will come first.

I am a strong believer that it starts at home so if I lose my family chasing after activities then my life will have been in vain. I will serve God with all my heart and all in the way He directs me. I will not live my life how God led you. Just trust and believe I know more than what you think or believe. God first, family then activity for me. #beblessed

No comments:

Post a Comment