Monday, December 13, 2010

In the Midst of reading How I Retired at 26! I am learning to love myself!

I have come to realize one thing. This season will be spent loving me. As the Lord often leads us into places and gives us books to read. I must say I have been blessed to read "How I Retired at 26!" by Asha Tyson .......what a victory!

This book has had me in tears while helping me deal with the emotional baggage I have held on to for far too long. May anyone out there who is hurting take time to read this awesome book that will help you heal, make you cry and help you know there is always someone out there hurting more than you. This book will teach you to stop letting life dictate who you are and are to be. Be blessed and read with me this month and remember to love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment